IGS CNG Services offers products and services to meet the needs of local fleets looking to run on CNG.
- Natural gas vehicle consulting services
- Retail fast fill CNG Stations
- On-site commercial fueling options
- Protection against fuel cost volatility
- Vehicle and infrastructure project management
- Cost-benefit analysis for fleets
- Adaptable Fueling™
CNG Consulting Services
IGS CNG Services offers a variety of consulting services to assess the needs of any size fleet. Leveraging our in-house industry expertise, we offer the following consulting services for our customers including:
- Fleet conversion analysis
- Payback & Economic analysis
- Station location and sizing
- Maintenance shop considerations
- Feasibility studies
- Route planning
- “How To” and “CNG 101” presentations
Build a CNG Station
IGS CNG Services is building retail fast fill stations to support the growing demand for CNG-fueled vehicles. From large scale, public access to on-site commercial pumps, we’re providing an affordable, clean and domestic fueling solution.
CNG is fast becoming a viable alternative to traditional fuels — whether you drive a compact car or a fleet of semis. Our fuel experts can make your transition straightforward and cost-effective.
Building IGS CNG Services Fueling Corridor
Thanks to brand new CNG stations, you can now drive from Charleston, W. Va., to Pittsburgh, Pa., exclusively on compressed natural gas.
The Corridor marks the first step in responding to the emerging market demand for fast and convenient refueling of CNG vehicles.
IGS CNG SERVICES: The vision to make it real.
CNG is fast becoming a viable alternative to traditional fuels — whether you drive a compact car or a fleet of semis. Our fuel experts can make your transition straight-forward and cost-effective.